The Great Lakes College of Toronto 2016 Fee Schedule（Effective from September Semester of 2017）
|Application Fee||CAD $200|
10 Courses Package
Up to 10 courses
7 Courses Package
Up to 7 courses
|CAD $1,650||Per course|
|Residence||CAD $7,560||1 Year （$630/Month）1,2,3|
|Homestay||CAD $8,760||1 Year （$730/Month）|
|Residence Deposit and Service Fee||CAD $600||Refundable up to $300|
|Meal Plan||CAD $5,040||1 Year （$420/Month）|
CAD $650 (Standard Option)
CAD $1,000 (Enhanced Option)
|Activity Fee||CAD $600||1 Year|
|Custodianship||CAD $400||Under ages of 18|
1. On-campus dormitory and Off-campus housing
2. Furnished room, include refrigerator, Internet, etc.
3. If student has no special request, The Great Lakes College of Toronto reserves the right to place the students into on-site residence, off-site residence, single/double/triple rooms and home stay.
4. Custodianship will cease when student is no longer attending The Great Lakes College of Toronto.
5. The main differences between Health Insurance Standard Option and Enhanced Option are: I.) Premium covers pre-existing condition. II.) Premium covers Psychologist and Psychiatric Care. For detail insurance coverage, please see the Attachment: Student_policy
Download the latest fee schedule: 2017 FEE SCHEDULE