Great Lakes College of Toronto partnered with Western Union Business Solutions to give international students and their families an easy, fast and affordable way to pay for tuition and other expenses.
Why using Western Union?
• It is easy, fast and affordable to pay tuition and other expenses.
• Make payments online, in-person or bank transfer.
• Pay student fees and expenses in your home currency.1
• Avoid fees and foreign exchange charges from your bank.2
• Track payment status updates via text and email.3
• Your payments are generally processed in just 2 to 5 days.
• Choose from a wide selection of payment methods that are popular in their home countries.*
Including: Unionpay,Tenpay, AliPay, SOFORT, POLIpayments, iDeal, NetBanking, Trustly, Visa and Mastercard**
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign in to our international student payment system from
2. Select Canada in "Studying in", and "Great Lakes College of Toronto" in "Institution", then click "Next"
3. Enter your payment details.
- Choose country location of your bank
- Enter amount of tuition fees, and check "Include"
- If you need to pay for accommodation/meal plan, check "Include" besides it, and enter the amount
- If you need to pay any other fees, please enter the amount in "Other", and check "Include". Also enter description for this fee in "Add note"
- Click "Get a quote"
4. Choose which currency to use to make payment
5. Enter invoice number located at the upper right hand corner of the conditional offer letter, student's given name, student's surname, and parent or sponsor's email address.
Finally, you can choose to make a payment in person, through your bank or online.
That’s it. We will post the funds to your student account as soon as they are received.
1. Services to customers may not be available in all countries, territories and currencies.
2. In limited circumstances, transaction fees may apply.
3. If selected by payors. Message and data rates may apply.
4. In certain circumstances, charge may apply.
* Due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available. If your home currency isn’t offered, you can pay in another currency.
** Visa and Mastercard are available in specific jurisdiction.
*** Payments to and from certain destinations may take longer or be subject to certain restrictions that may result in a settlement delay.