The Great Lakes College of Toronto 2018 Fee Schedule
|Application Fee||CAD $200|
10 Courses Package
Up to 10 courses
7 Courses Package
Up to 7 courses
|CAD $1,800||Per course|
|Residence||CAD $8,040||1 Year （$670/Month）1,2,3,5,6|
|Homestay||CAD $9,240||1 Year （$770/Month）|
|Residence Deposit and Service Fee||CAD $700||Refundable up to $300|
|Meal Plan||CAD $5,160||1 Year （$430/Month）|
|Health Insurance||CAD $650/$1,000||1 Year (basic / premium)|
|Activity Fee||CAD $600||1 Year|
|Custodianship||CAD $5004||Under ages of 18|
1. On-campus dormitory and Off-campus housing
2. Furnished room, include refrigerator, Internet, etc.
3. If student has no special request, The Great Lakes College of Toronto reserves the right to place the students into on-site residence, off-site residence, single/double/triple rooms and home stay.
4. Custodianship will cease when student is no longer attending The Great Lakes College of Toronto.
5. College reserves the right to place the students into on-site residence, off-site residence, single/double/triple rooms and home stay. When all residences of the school are full, we reserve right to place the students with a home stay family.
6. Graduates, who will be entering university in September of the year they graduate, must vacate the GLCT residence before August 25th of the same year.