Why come to GLCT?
1. Over 35 years as an international private school offering a university preparatory education.
2. Established in 1978 in the prestigious area of High Park North, close to downtown Toronto Canada.
3. Our school is certified and inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education, our teachers are all qualified and experienced, and our staff has strong contacts with virtually every Canadian University. We also have a well balanced educational environment for international students that focuses on academics, excellence, creativity, and responsibility.
4. Multicultural Environment: Our students come from 23 different countries.
5. Flexible Program Entry Dates: 5 Intake per school year, September, November, January, April, and June. Based on the student's visa application status, he or she can choose any one of 5 intakes to come to school.
6. Excellent academic and career counseling leading to admission to top universities.
7. "Personalized Education Program" enables students, through their guided study plan, to prepare for and enter the University of their choice by obtaining "A+" academic achievement.
8. Over 90% of graduates on a year by year basis gain acceptance and entry into the top North American Universities, with the majority receives early offers of admission. Approximately 60% of graduates receive university scholarships.