The Great Lakes College of Toronto (GLCT) is one of the few high schools in the province of Ontario that offers five student in-take times per school year. You may wonder why we have so many semesters in one calendar year. In Canada, there are two main admission times when universities accept new students, September and January. In addition, some universities also admit students in May for the summer session.
• April/June Semester Intake Graduates enter university by January of the next year.
• November/January/April Semester Intake Graduates enter university by the following September.
|BAT4M||Financial Accounting Principles|
|BBB4M||International Business Fundamentals|
|CIA4U||Analyzing Current Economic Issues|
|CHI4U||Canada: History, Identity, and Culture|
|CGW4U||World Issues: A Geographic Analysis|
|EWC4U||The Writer’s Craft|
|MCV4U||Calculus and Vectors|
|MDM4U||Mathematics of Data Management|
|OLC4O||Ontario Secondary School Literacy Course|
|PLF4M||Recreation and Healthy Active Living Leadership|
|HFA4U||Nutrition and Health|
- Completed Grade 8 or equivalent or
- Student currently in Grade 9 – 12 or equivalent or
- Completed high school or
- Currently in university or college, but have not received any degree or diploma yet.
- Complete application form
- Submit the application form and transcript of marks to email@example.com
- The school will issue an offer letter with a cost summary, which includes tuition fees, residence fees, application fees, e.t.c. (Please refer to Fee Schedule for more detail)
- Once payment has been received, the school will issue a Letter of Acceptance and Receipt.
- Inform the school for the arrival date to ensure the room arranged, and to schedule an airport pick-up service.