The GLCT campus is located near downtown Toronto in the North High Park area, which includes High Park, the largest park in Toronto, and is in the middle of a prestigious residential area. The school is close to subway and TTC bus lines, a community library, supermarkets, banks, shopping areas, all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance.
- Campus facilities include science lab, drama room, art studio, gym, laundry rooms, and free WiFi.
- Several community centres are closed to the school, which has swimming pools, soccer fields, ice skating fields, e.t.c.
Student can either choose to stay in on-campus dormitory, off-campus housing (all within 5-10 walking distance) or home-stay. If student choose to live with a homestay family, we will do our best to find one that suits student’s need.
Desk, chair, bed, bedding, closet, fridge are provided free of charge to students who stay either in dormitory, off-campus housing or home-stay family.
Live-in teachers are available 24/7 for both on-campus and off-campus residence, making sure students’ safety and taking care of students’ need.
Cafeteria is available to students all year round, providing 3 meals a day from Monday to Friday, with different meal choices everyday.
- Accessibility to public transportation
- Walking distance to school
- Live in the Canadian neighbourhood
- Maintained by professional housekeeping staff – safe, clean and convenient;
- 5 – 10 minutes walking distance from school.