Poh Tea Chen (Malaysia, Responded in 2006)

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am a former graduate from your school.  I have been there for one year on grade 13 to get a diploma. Recently I received an Alumni member letter.

I like to get this opportunity to request a diploma from your school.  I never get one since I graduate.  I left there before graduation. I think I graduate around year 1984.  Not sure.

Now, I live happily with my wife and daughter in Kansas, USA.   Please mail diploma to me on the below address:

Chen Poh Tea

Leave a comment